Night & Day Futon Frames
Choose Your Arm Style and Finish Color
Get casual, get comfortable with these high quality, solid-wood futon frames. They come in a variety of arm styles and with optional drawers.
convert from a comfortable bed and back to a sofa quickly.
Futon Arm Styles
The Lounger Futon Frame
The Lounger is a FUTON BODY that can be paired with just about any futon arm model. It is easy to assemble and easy to convert into its many comfortable positions. If you like one of the styles we offer on website or in store and would like to accommodate your space needs, pick out the style and we can order the right size of lounger futon for you.
- The Lounger extends, reclines, retracts, lays flat, sits up and can generally be configured to suit your comfort mood.
- The extension slides straight out to support your legs in its extended position.
- The extension also drops to the floor to create the the unique "steamer position".
- The extension is easily removable, it hooks on and off.
- The extension slides back into the seat turning the Lounger into a normal loveseat (no extension utilized).
- The backrest will tilt back into reclining position (as do all our futon bodies).
- The Lounger also becomes a bed on a moments notice.
- The Lounger comes in both 54" and 39" widths.
- 54” for use with a full size mattress
- 39” for use with a twin size mattress
Shown here with Twilight style arms in Cherry finish
Easy to Assemble and Disassemble
When transportation is an issue pick conveniently packed futon mattresses that offer comfort and versatility.
A comfortable and wonderfully inexpensive mattress we call Seaside. Available pre-covered in microfiber fabrics, this spring-coil mattress is hard to beat. Comes tightly packed in its own duffel bag!
Pocket Coil Plus
Pocketed Spring Design
Our supportive Pocket Coil Plus Mattress is a perfect fit for your futon furniture. Its comfortable pocketed spring design folds easily so its at home in either bed or sofa positions. That means no more karate-chopping your mattress into place. The microfiber fabric looks great on its own, or add your own flair with a mattress cover.